Saturday, April 18, 2009

Statement of Intent

I've always been a bit turned off from blogs.

I've always associated them with the 1337 (as I'm sure Mike would agree I am decidedly not) or the 15 year old denizens of LiveJournal (I would hope he and many others would equally agree on this point), and decided I wasn't "cool" enough, or too cool (respectively) to start a blog. Then there's always the problem of what to write. Do I write about politics (don't care), technology (there are better ones than I could make), sports (unless you'd like Philly team stats, I'm not an authority) or...?

I'm sure you see my dilemma now. But now I'm older (for sure) and wiser (I hope), and figured I would give it a shot. Plus my last away message was way to long for anyone to care about, so this is the result. What you can expect to find here is randomness. I will touch on whatever topics are on my mind that day. But I can tell you that you will be entertained and informed.

Behind the screen is the proverbial room full of chimps, typing away.

-Xander

No comments:

Post a Comment